2022 World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program; Apply Online Now
The Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program (Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program) is open to citizens of certain developing countries with relevant professional experience and a history of supporting.
Subject to available funding, Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program offers scholarships for 26 Participating Programs at universities in U.S., Europe, Africa, Oceania and Japan in key areas of , tax policy, and infrastructure management. Please note that if you are not admitted to one of these 26 programs, you are not eligible to apply for a Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program Scholarship in 2022.
To accommodate the academic calendar of the Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program Participating Programs, the next application process will be organized in two rounds:
View a detailed list of benefits.
Who is Eligible to Apply?
How to Apply
. No exceptions are made.
- On or before the World Bank Scholarship Application Deadline date, be admitted unconditionally (except for funding) for the upcoming academic year to at least one of the Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program participating master’s programs located outside of the applicant’s country of citizenship and country of residence listed at the time the call for scholarship applications opens. For details, see “How to Apply”.
2022 Online Application Form (Window 1)
- Quality of Professional Experience (30% weight)
- Quality of Professional Recommendations (30% weight)
- Quality of Education Background (10% weight)
The Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program Secretariat uses the average score of the two assessors and the following criteria to select the finalists:
- Maintaining a reasonably wide geographical distribution of awards
The Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program Secretariat presents the finalists for the Participating Program scholarship to the Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program Steering Committee (composed of members of,
The (JJ/WBGSP) World Bank Scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
Please note all Joint (JJ/WBGSP) cover the duration of the graduate program or two years, whichever is less.
The (JJ/WBGSP) does not cover:
- VISA application(s) costs
- Extra-curricular courses or training;
- Educational equipment such as computers.
- Resident permit fee
other sources of World Bank Scholarship funds.
For apply and more official details click; https://www.worldbank.org/en/programs/scholarships?fbclid=IwAR1U4WcOdRinOPPKLtByvLWtWdPSWoLhCJskrbLED3YuNmgBStiORZz_G8c#3
Fully Funded Scholarships 2022-2023 | Scholarship stand
- Qatar University Scholarships 2023 | Fully Funded
information on the Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program application guidelines for Japanese nationals and other World Bank Scholarship
programs administered by the World Bank, please visit: http://www.worldbank.org/scholarships
The World Bank Robert S. research projects.
- Also see:
- Florentine Mulan, Program Manager
- Loera Clapper, Lead Economist
- Maria Ruth Jones, Survey Specialist
- Luiz Andrade, Junior Data Scientist
For general inquiries, contact us at email@example.com