Diya Scholarship 2022 | Need Based Scholarship
Today we are here with a Need-Based Scholarship? Diya scholarship is the best scholarship .Both male and female candidates can apply for this post. Diya needs based scholarship. Students who have completed their study from college, university, and schools can apply for this. Bachelors can apply for this .Mother and Father CNIC is most important for this. Your intermediate certificate will help you to apply for this.
Students getting scholarship more than PRs. 25000 per alum from other organization are not eligible for Diya Scholarship. Students must secured at least 60% marks at all levels. Students applying for the Diya Scholarship first time, fill out the Online Scholarship Application and Upload scan documents (mentioned below).
Diya Scholarship Students will be able to pursue their High School, Intermediate, Master’s or Bachelor’s degrees from a well-known institute. Diya Scholarship Till now Diya has awarded 400,000 Need-Based Scholarships to deserving students
ALSO CHECK: Scholarships in Germany 2022 without IELTS
|Degree||Schools, College & University Students|
Also, Check :Singapore Government Scholarship 2023 | Fully Funded
About DIYA Pakistan Scholarship
- School Students: 45,000 Scholarships
- Skill Development Courses: 8000 Scholarships
- University Students: 1500 Scholarships
- D. and MPhil students are not eligible for this program whereas direct MPhil after graduation is eligible.
- Students who are obtaining an additional scholarship that is worth PKR 25,000 per alum cannot apply for this program.
- Head of Institute Attestation type.
- Applicants CNIC.
- Fathers CNIC.
- Mothers CNIC.
- Matric Certificate.
- Family Registration Certificate.
- Intermediate Certificate.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Hives Certificate.
- Disability certificate (if required)
- Fee revenues or bank Chillan for the existing year.
- Salary slip.
- College card (if available)
How to Apply for Diya Scholarship?
- Students have to submit a renewal application if the course continues.
30 June 2022 is the last date for this scholarship.