Maastricht University Holland Fully Funded Scholarship 2023
Hello everyone. I hope you enjoy your Sunday. it is a fully funded scholarship. Maastricht University is ranked #190 in Best Global Universities.
13 months for a one-year Master’s program. 25 months for a two-year Master’s program. Maastricht University
Also see: Eiffel Scholarship 2023 | France Government Scholarship
Details about Maastricht University Holland Scholarship 2023
- Scholarship Country: The Netherlands (Holland)
- Course Level: Master’s Degree Program
- Duration: 1 year, 2 years
- Commencement of Classes: September 2023
- Deadline: 1 February 2023
An open-minded country that welcomes international students. The Netherlands is in Europe.
UM Holland-High Potential Scholarship Duration
13 months for a one-year Master’s program
25 months for a two-year Master’s program
The visa application costs €207 which is managed and paid by the UM International Services Desk.
Pre-academic training costs are arranged and paid for by the UM International Services Desk
- Health, Medicine and Life Sciences
- Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Psychology and Neuroscience
- Faculty of Science and Engineering
- Maastricht Graduate School of Governance
- Maastricht Sustainability Institute
- School of Business and Economics
- Areas of study
- Arts and Culture
- Behavioral Sciences
- Business and Economics
- Business promotion
- Globalization and Development
- Health and Life Sciences
- Media, Technology and Innovation
- Politics and Governance
Eligibility Criteria and Requirements
All candidates must meet the following:
Upload the following documents in .doc, .doc or PDF format, and submit your application. Letter of motivation.
Evidence of academic excellence
Personal statement of financial need
A reference letter.
How to Apply (Application Process)
After submitting your application through Study Link, you will receive a student ID number for UM. You will need a student number to complete and submit the scholarship application form (see Note: For more opportunities, join our Facebook page, Instagram, Facebook Group & Telegram Group, WhatsApp Groups 2)..