ANSO Scholarship For Foreign Students 2023 in China
Start your study journey in China. China has started accepting applications for the ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents in 2023. This fully sponsored scholarship includes various perks and benefits such as monthly allowance, travel allowance, health insurance, tuition fee waiver, and airline tickets.
ANSO Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship. Students from all around the world can apply for this scholarship. Candidates who have been looking for the scholarships opportunity in foreign countries can go through this post and apply for this scholarship. It is the best opportunity to make your future best. ANSO Scholarship can gave all the facilities for the candidates.
The program has 500 fully funded scholarships available for Masters and Doctorate candidates. Master’s scholarships last for 36 months, while doctoral scholarships last 48 months.
- Last Date: 15 February 2023
- Study in: China
- Provider: Ucas University
- Level of Study: Masters, PhD, Post Graduate
- Subjects: All subjects
- Types of Funding: Fully Funded Scholarships
ANSO Scholarship Benefits
After choosing this program from China, you can get the following benefits:
(1) Full waiver of tuition charges for selected candidates.
(2) 3000 RMB monthly allowance for candidates applying to Master’s programs.
(3) 6000 or 7000 RMB monthly allowance for students applying to doctoral programs.
(4) Health insurance.
(5) Application fee waiver.
(6) Air tickets for candidates.
Also, see: Massey University Scholarship in New Zealand 2023 fully funded
Also, see: École normale supérieure Fully Funded Scholarship in France 2023
(1) International candidates can be admitted, while national Chinese students are not allowed.
(2) You must have English or Chinese language ability.
(3) You are not eligible to take up any other assignment throughout the duration of the scholarship.
(4) If you intend to take admission in Master’s programme, your date of birth should not be less than 1st January 1991.
(5) If you intend to apply for a doctoral programme, your date of birth should not be less than 1 January 1986.
(6) Meet USTC/UCAS eligibility criteria for registration as an international applicant.
If you are a master’s or doctorate applicant and fail the final assessments, you will face the following issues:
(1) Termination of their scholarship.
(2) Continuation of their Master’s studies.
(3) Presenting a letter of attendance for studies conducted in China but not a formal master’s degree.