Sydney Scholars Awards In Australia 2022-2023 are currently open. In this article, we will describe in detail this scholarship, its advantages, and the step-by-step application processes for Sydney Scholars Awards In Australia 2022-2023
Sydney Scholars Awards 2022-2023 is a partly granted scholarship for international candidates. This scholarship is offered for undergraduate studies at the University of Sydney, Australia. The Sydney Scholars Award is evaluated at $6,000 and is defensible for one year of an undergraduate degree.
The objective of the Upsides is to attract the best quality international postgraduate candidates to undertake research projects which will increase the University’s research activities.
Sydney Scholars Awards In Australia 2022-2023 Details
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): University of Sydney
- Study in: Australia
- Opportunity Concentrated Areas: Click here to discover all the accessible programs.
- Program Period: One year
- Deadline: September 30, 2023
The Sydney Scholars Award is evaluated at $6,000 and is defensible for one year of an undergraduate degree.
The Scholarship will be rewarded in two equal installments after the census date of every semester.
Commencement of the Scholarship can be deferred for up to 2 years. Deferral of the Scholarship is not allowed without the earlier permission of the Scholarships Office.
The Scholarship is transferrable to a more undergraduate degree at the University of Sydney. Approval for the scholarship move should be sought from the Scholarships Office.
Eligibility Criteria for Sydney Scholars Awards
To qualify for Sydney Scholars Awards, the candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Be a home candidate (this includes New Zealand people), or an international candidate who has presently completed an International Baccalaureate (or educational award equivalent to the HSC)
- Be applying for admission through UAC
- Have achieved an ATAR of 95 or more than (if you are registered to the Sydney Conservatorium of Music or the Sydney Dental School you should accept an ATAR of 90 or above)
- Apply in the year that you finish your secondary education (if you are offered a Sydney Scholars Award, you may defer it for up to 2 years).
How to Apply for Sydney Scholars Awards?
Please follow the following application requirements for Sydney Scholars Awards:
(1) Research: The Sydney Scholars Awards provides opportunities for Year 12 candidates or equals, who are starting their studies in 2023 to apply for scholarships evaluated at $6,000 p.a. (for Domestic^ as well as International candidates completing high schools in Australia) and tenable for one year. The scholarships will be provided to candidates who get an ATAR of 95 to 99.85 (inclusive) or equivalent in concurrence with a personal statement. You require to have the University of Sydney listed as one of your preferences throughout the application duration, i.e. from April 2023 to January 2024.
Please check that if you do not incorporate one of our courses in your preferences, we are unable to available your ATAR, and will not be able to provide you a scholarship. Scholarships will be awarded to, fortunately, applicants applying for any University of Sydney undergraduate degree.
^ national candidates– an Australian nation, a New Zealand nation, or the holder of a permanent visa.
(2) Get advice: You must speak to your parents and school about your application and seek their advice. Let them know your scholarship selections and note if you have met the standard. Seeking advice from your teachers and parents will more be beneficial in growing your statement. You have a team of people around you that know you well, so build the most of them.
(3) Get involved: At The University of Sydney, we look for all-over candidates who demonstrate leadership ability and collaboration in school, community, and extracurricular activities. Build track of your collaboration and tell us what you have been up to as all activities are pertinent. To complement the Sydney Scholars Awards you may other be considered for a range of faculty particular scholarships, other of which will also consider your leadership abilities and extracurricular collaboration. For further information please visit here.
(4) Additional considerations: If you would like to be thought about on hardship grounds, or register for one of our equity scholarships, make sure you go online and do any research. To be considered, you require to apply for a Sydney Scholars Award application to the University of Sydney and apply for an Equity Scholarship application through UAC.
(5) Personal Statement: It is major to provide a Personal Statement to help your application. Your Statement is your introduction to the University, our opportunity to get to know you, and an indication of your goals and achievements. It is the best idea to have your statement saved in different forms that you can then copy and paste into the web form. There are 6 questions for the Personal Statement, please check each answer has a 1000-character limit.
(6) Submit: Once you are ready, you can go ahead and give your application. If you desire to revise your application, don’t worry, you can! Just resubmit a revised application to us. No changes or applications can be submitted after the shut date. We will use your many recent application as your last submission. You will be given a confirmation email once you have successfully submitted your application.
To know more about Sydney Scholars Awards, please visit the official website: